The initial consult at IMC will last 45-55 minutes and include:
- A detailed discussion about your health goals
- Review of past medical and treatment history
- Development of an individualized care plan
Follow-up consultations last 20-45 minutes based on the care plan developed by you and your provider at IMC.
IMC treatment plans involve:
- Identifying the underlying causes of an illness and assisting patients in improving health with an emphasis on lifestyle modifications such as nutrition, exercise, and sleep that can optimize health and reduce the need for medications
- Utilizing advanced functional medicine testing to assess nutritional status, GI health, autoimmune conditions, food sensitivity and genetic testing
How to Prepare
When to arrive
In-person: If it is your first visit, please arrive 30 minutes before your scheduled appointment.
Virtual visit: A member of our staff will contact you 10-15 minutes before your scheduled appointment and assist you with connecting via telemedicine.
What to bring
Bring or have available the following items:
- IMC New Patient Packet – complete and return 14 days before appointment
- List of current medications, vitamins, and supplements
- Insurance card(s), prescription card, photo ID
The New Patient Packet contains comprehensive medical and personal history questions that will assist your provider in preparing for your appointment.
We recommend having this completed and returned to IMC at least 14 days before your first appointment to maximize the time spent with your provider.
Download the New Patient Packet and return to IMC by mail, fax, or drop off at the office.
Mail: 1002 Diamond Ridge Suite 1200, Jefferson City, MO 65109
Fax: 1 (844) 736-2971new patient packet